On-site radiology support: The complete solution
Aris meets your needs for radiology, operational and business development support.
Your radiology department is a critical asset for your hospital or health system, in not only generating revenues but also supporting your physicians and staff as they create an outstanding patient experience and drive better outcomes. Aris offers full-service solutions that provide you with your ideal combination of subspecialty and on-site radiology support, as well as operational and business development services.
OUR FULL-SERVICE MODEL GIVES YOU ACCESS TO:
A local team of board-certified radiologists, who live and work in their community, plus our national team, which provides 24/7 subspecialty expertise across all practice areas
A robust technology platform designed to streamline workflow and reduce turnaround times
An experienced, on-site practice coordinator who oversees department operations and strengthens referral relationships
Comprehensive practice management expertise, including clinical and business strategy, staffing, workflow, technology and financial performance oversight
Centralized billing, recruiting and IT functions, as well as marketing and business development strategy and support
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
In addition to supplying you with a team of radiologists and teleradiologists to meet your needs, Aris appoints a facility medical director and a client service executive to provide oversight, direction and liaison. These individuals address the needs of the broad range of constituents affected by your hospital imaging service line.
Your facility medical director, a board-certified radiologist:
- Provides departmental leadership
- Represents the practice and the radiology department in pertinent medical staff committees
- Assists in the establishment of protocols and methods
- Establishes an ongoing dialogue with hospital leadership
- Provides consulting toward development of hospital initiatives
- Consults on line extensions and capital equipment expenditures
- Further engages in efforts to improve care and efficiency
Your client services executive (CSE) works closely with the imaging service management team on the hospital level and maintains an ongoing dialogue with hospital leadership to assure that Aris’ staff and services continue to fulfill your needs as your strategic goals evolve.
Your CSE holds accountability for the following:
- Physician management – Oversees all aspects of managing the radiologists, from coordinating schedules, staffing and productivity, to facilitating positive working relationships between Aris radiologists and the hospital staff
- Financial management – Collaborates with Aris’ accounting team and the hospital to ensure all financial expectations, including those related to billing data and invoicing, are being met
- Compliance management – Works with the hospital to ensure the practice is in compliance with ACR and Joint Commission guidelines
- Strategic management – Participates in the development and implementation of short- and long-term goals, policies and procedures to improve efficiencies within the practice
- Marketing – Collaborates with your marketing and business development teams to create a marketing plan designed to provide volume and revenue growth for the hospital and the imaging service line, including exploring new revenue streams
HOW WE RECRUIT YOUR RADIOLOGY TEAM
Aris strategically recruits and places radiologists using our own expert, in-house recruitment team. We apply stringent vetting practices, including administering a skills competency exam, and we maintain a full-time physician licensure and credentialing staff to facilitate staff privileging and payor alignment.
Our radiologists are committed to the Aris culture of quality, accountability and collaboration. They work hard to help you reach your goals, and they demonstrate their job satisfaction by referring their peers to Aris. In fact, about a third of all of our recruited radiologists come to us by way of internal referrals from incumbent Aris radiologists.
Our recruiters use efficient, proven methods to attract other high-performing candidates. We incorporate social media and face-to-face networking, for example, as well as electronic advertising and posting on job boards, such as those offered by the American College of Radiology and the Society of Breast Imaging.