Billing and Medical Records Inquiries
Aris Radiology contracts with hospitals to provide professional radiology interpretations. The hospital bills for the technical fees and on-site services associated with your imaging procedure. We contract with StreamlineMD to bill on behalf of the radiologists who read and interpret the results of your study.
1. To pay by phone, call us at 1-888-719-9015
2. To pay online, visit https://www.healthcarebillpay.com and enter the statement ID and password found on your statement.
StreamlineMD at 888-719-9015
Mon-Fri 8:00am – 4:00pm EST
Or go online to www.ChartSwap.com.
ChartSwap is a HIPAA compliant platform launched to facilitate electronic medical and billing record exchange between medical providers and law firms, and other requesting parties. It’s free to register and requestors can use ChartSwap to request, track, pay for and download records.
Requests via mail or fax or email are no longer processed, please re-submit this request via ChartSwap.com using the following steps.
1. Register at http://www.chartswap.com/register as a Record Requestor
2. Sign in and Search for a Provider, Enter Request Details, then Upload Supporting Documents
3. Once your request has been reviewed and records are available, you will receive a notification and invoice which you can pay with a check or credit or debit card.
Please contact ChartSwap directly at 855-879-7927 if your firm needs to register more than one user or if you would like to schedule training for your employees.
The hospital/facility where the procedure was done.
5655 Hudson Drive
Hudson, OH 44236
28 White Bridge Pike
Nashville, TN 37205
3520 Piedmont Road
Atlanta, GA 30305